13.1.09

Learn From The Mistakes Of Others

Expect social media to be a strong presence in 2009 despite a movement from users to pull back on full disclosure of their lives. Marketers will also continue to explore their sweet spot within this heavily peer regulated environment. To help you on your journey, the following is a smorgasbord of examples, lists and links of what NOT to do in social media.

Besides collecting lists of Social Media Case Studies for my Superlist of Social Media Case Studies, I’ve also been collecting links about Social Media mistakes, failures, blunders and no-no’s. Since my Superlist of Social Media Case Studies has proven so popular (and since Jacob Morgan suggested a Superlist of social media failures would be helpful), I thought I’d take a crack at starting to pull together this type of list (Anti-casestudies?) with the articles I have so far.

Have any more case studies lists or good articles/posts on social media mistakes, no-no’s, failures or bad ideas? Feel free to add them here in the comments!

Superlist of What Not to Do in Social Media http://tinyurl.com/6rahtu

Source - iia

No comments: